We are pleased that you have chosen us as the preferred partner and congratulate you for buying the pre owned car.
‘Warranty’ Program offers a cover to its valuable customers. The cover protects you against the cost of replacement/repair of major mechanical and electrical components and also the necessary labour cost, should a covered component on your vehicle fail, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein after.
It is very important that you understand the warranty, so please read each page of this booklet very carefully.
We hope that you will have many years of happy & trouble free motoring, however, should, you ever need to claim on warranty you may be rest assured, that our dedicated support team will be at your service to help you get back on the road with minimum of delay.
Happy Driving !!
The pre-owned vehicle specified in the warranty registration form.
The person, including individual, company, firm or any other unincorporated association, whose name appears in the registration certificate of the vehicle/registration form.
Failure of a Mechanical or Electrical part for a reason other than WEAR & TEAR, normal deterioration or negligence, causing a sudden stoppage of its function.
It is warranted that each vehicle sold with this warranty will be in a normal working condition and will be free, under normal use and service, from any breakdown, as defined here in after.
This completed document.
The completed warranty registration Form (as specified in the booklet) submitted on the registering for warranty
Parts covered under Engine & Transmission Warranty
Engine All internal components, including Oil pump, crankshaft & pulley, big end & main bearings, connecting rods, gudgeon pins, piston and rings, inlet and exhaust valves, springs and guides, cylinder block and cylinder head, camshaft, rocker arms and shaft, timing gears tensioner bearing, water Pump, inlet and exhaust manifold.
Automatic Gearbox All internal components, including: Shafts, gears, brake / clutch bands, oil pump, bearings, bushes, valve, drive plate, transfer gears, transmission gears.
Manual Gearbox Gears, shafts, synchromesh hubs, rings, selectors, bearings, transfer gears
Following additional parts will be covered under Comprehensive Warranty
Suspension and Steering
Suspension and Steering Rack & pinion, steering column, steering box, and power steering pump.
Braking System Master cylinder, brake booster and vacuum pump
Fuel System Mechanical and electrical fuel pumps, fuel accumulator, fuel distributor, warm up regulator, cold start valve, pressure damper and fuel injection pump.
Diesel Injection System Injection pump, electromagnetic cut off.
Air Conditioning Compressor, condenser, evaporator, reservoir, thermostat switch, fan motor, heater core.
Electrical System Engine management sensors & actuators, starter motor, solenoid switch, alternator, rectifier, regulator, ignition coil, cooling fan motor, power window motor, combination switch, ignition switch, thermostat switch, oil Pressure switch, temperature gauge, fuel gauge, Electronic control unit , Body control unit , HT cable , Wiper washer motor, Immobilizer ECU, Speedometer
EXTENDED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO
- Normal maintenance services such as engine tune up, adjustment of drive belts and linkages on clutch, brake and accelerator pedals, engine oil and oil filter changes, coolant and inhibitor topping - up and / or changes, adjustment of suspension, steering, wheel alignment, cleaning of fuel system and its adjustments, lubrication and lubricants replenishment and/ or changes, checking and focusing of light, servicing of starter-motor, alternator, upkeep of electrical connections and cables, torqueing of fasteners on body or chassis, tightening operations, tyre rotation & wheel balancing, door adjustments.
- Normal maintenance service replacement items like brake pads and shoes, brake disc and drum, power unit mountings, wiper blades and linkage cables, all rubber items, hoses and pipes, drive - line mountings, springs, Spark plugs, lamp bulbs, fuses, motor brushes, contact points and arms, regulator machine, all filter elements, all gaskets and packing (except cylinder head gasket), all belts, batteries, tyre and tubes.
- All those parts, which are not mentioned in the Parts Covered List.
- Any vehicle that has been used for competition or racing or modified in any way or used for hire or reward or commercial usage.
- Any repairs or replacement required as a result of accident or collision damage.
- Warranty will seize to operate in case of accident on parts affected by accident.
- Any defects caused by misuse, negligence, abnormal use or insufficient care, or the use of spurious parts.
- Any vehicle, which has been altered including, without limitation, the installation of performance accessories.
- Any vehicle on which parts or accessories not approved by respective manufacturer has been used.
- Any vehicle, which has not been operated in accordance with the operating instructions in the manufacturer owner’s manual.
- Insignificant defects, which do not affect the functions of the vehicle including without limitations sound, vibration and fluid seepage.
- Any natural wear and tear including without limitation ageing etc.
- Body work & parts, paint, glass, interior & exterior trim; incar entertainment/communication system and connected equipment/exhaust system & catalytic converter/normal wear & tear/service items and other components subject to routine maintenance or period repair & replacement.
- Replacement of air bags for whatsoever cause.
FOR YOUR GUIDANCE
This is a Mechanical and Electrical breakdown cover designed to assist towards the cost of repairs or replacement of parts covered as listed in this document. Warranty service partner will only accept the responsibility for repair or replacement as per the terms and conditions of this document.
I) WARRANTY OBLIGATION
If any defect or defects should be found in your vehicle within the terms stipulated here in after, the only obligation of the service partner is to repair or replace at his sole discretion any part shown to be defective with a new part or the equivalent at no cost to the owner for parts and/or labour, when the said service partner acknowledges that such a defect is attributable to Mechanical and Electrical breakdown as defined in this warranty.
II) COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION OF WARRANTY
This warranty will commence immediately (from the date of sale of Warranty)
The term of warranty period shall be as mentioned in the Warranty Registration Form
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
In the event of the occurrence of the breakdown the owner must:
I) Immediately take all steps necessary to minimize the extent of loss.
II) Depending on whether the vehicle is in a condition enabling it to be driven, the owner shall drive it or have it towed (at their own cost), without delay, to the nearest service partner to effect repair according to the requirements and to notify the service partner of this warranty booklet/registration number.
III) Authorize the service partner to establish the cause of break down.
IV) Undertake to pay the costs of dismantling and repairing the vehicle if the cause of the break down is not covered by warranty. The owner is responsible for paying for any other work, which the owner asks the service partner to carry out.
V) The service record and service bills must be made available to the service partner if required by them.
Failure to comply with these formalities and conditions may lead to a refusal to pay the claim
I. In order to maintain the validity of this warranty, the vehicle must be serviced by a service partner in accordance with the recommendations as mentioned below:
1st Paid Service – within 6 months or 5,000 kms from the date of start of Warranty (whichever is earlier)
2nd Paid Service – within 12 months or 10,000 kms from the date of start of Warranty (whichever is earlier)
Note: Paid Service must consist of:
- Changing Engine Oil & Filter
- Checking Oil levels in Gear Box and Differential, Coolant level and Top Up where necessary
II. Service Relaxation
Service effected following more than 500 kms or 30 days from the recommended service interval shall invalidate this warranty. This allowance is to facilitate the vehicle owner to make sure services are completed at correct intervals.
III. The owner must retain all the detailed servicing bills supplied by Warranty service partner
IV. The servicing record shall be completed by Warranty service partner when services are completed and the record shall be retained by the owner as approved, in event of the claim.
The owner shall effect at his cost, all modifications and repairs necessary to avoid a claim, if a claim is likely to occur in the absence of the above.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Vehicles, which are registered and with valid RC are eligible for this warranty product and the registration certificate, shall be the conclusive proof of same.
- Vehicles to undergo an Inspection/Certification before issuance of warranty.
- Vehicles owned, temporarily or otherwise, by a business formed for the purpose of selling or servicing motor vehicles are excluded.
- Warranty has no surrender value, no refund of cost is available, and it cannot be cancelled.
- Services must be completed at the correct time/s and mileage/s. The beneficiary must retain all the service invoices and relevant receipts. Failure to service the vehicle in accordance with the recommended service schedule will render the Warranty invalid.
- The mileage quoted in no way guarantees the true distances covered by vehicle and is indicated only as a guide to when servicing is due. Failure to maintain the odometer, mileage recorder in working order or disconnecting it or tampering with it will invalidate Warranty.
- No liability will be accepted for damage caused by neglect, corrosion, intrusion of foreign or deleterious matter, lack of servicing, over heating, freezing or abuse by the continued use of vehicle after a fault has become evident or for consequential loss on the failure of parts not covered by Warranty.
- No liability will be accepted for any failure due to wear and tear, components incorrectly fitted, or faulty or defective at the time of sale, or faulty manufacture/design and alterations/modifications from the manufacturer’s specification.
- If it shall be established following the receipt of the claim that the conditions of Warranty as laid down have not been fully complied with, then it is hereby expressly agreed and declared that the Extended Warranty Service partner / Franchise shall be released from all liability for that particular claim.
- All Disputes / differences regarding claim settlement, arising for whatsoever reason shall be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.